Lessons from the Laureates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
More about this item
KeywordsNobel economists; autobiography; economic thought;
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-02-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-02-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .