Currie's 'leading sector' strategy of growth: an appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:38:y:2004:i:3:p:787-805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramesh Chandra, 2003. "Allyn Young revisited," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1), pages 46-65, January.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2000. "An Early Harvard Memorandum on anti-Depression Policies. Introductory Note," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20004, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1003-1026, October.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1988. "Industrialization and the Big Push," NBER Working Papers 2708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989. "Industrialization and the Big Push," Scholarly Articles 3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Buchanan, James M. & Yoon, Yong J., 2000. "A Smithean Perspective on Increasing Returns," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 43-48, March.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1992.
"Trade orientation, distortions and growth in developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 31-57, July.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Trade Orientation, Distortions and Growth in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3716, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramesh Chandra & Roger J. Sandilands, 2005. "Does modern endogenous growth theory adequately represent Allyn Young?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 463-473, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramesh Chandra & Roger Sandilands, 2006. "The role of pecuniary external economies and economies of scale in the theory of increasing returns," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 193-208.
- Roger Sandilands, 2009.
"An Archival Case Study: Revisiting The Life and Political Economy of Lauchlin Currie,"
0906, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Sandilands, Roger, 2009. "An Archival Case Study: Revisiting The Life and Political Economy of Lauchlin Currie," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Roger J. Sandilands, 2009.
"Solovian and New Growth Theory from the Perspective of Allyn Young on Macroeconomic Increasing Returns,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 41(5), pages 285-303, Supplemen.
- Roger Sandilands, 2009. "Solovian and New Growth Theory from the Perspective of Allyn Young on Macroeconomic Increasing Returns," Working Papers 0907, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Sandilands, Roger, 2009. "Solovian and New Growth Theory from the Perspective of Allyn Young on Macroeconomic Increasing Returns," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-20, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:42:y:2006:i:3:p:490-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.