New Evidence on Allyn Youngâ€™s Style and Influence as a Teacher
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barber,William J., 2006. "Designs within Disorder," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521034319, May.
- James W. Angell, 1933. "Money, Prices and Production: Some Fundamental Concepts," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 39-76.
- George S. Tavlas, 1998. "More on the Chicago tradition," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 17-21, January.
- Laidler, David, 1993.
"Hawtrey, Harvard, and the Origins of the Chicago Tradition,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(6), pages 1068-1103, December.
- Laidler, D., 1993. "Hawtrey, Harvard, and the Origins of the Chicago Tradition," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9302, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Lauchlin Currie, 1933. "Money, Gold, and Income in the United States, 1921–32," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(1), pages 77-95.
- Edward S. Mason, 1982. "The Harvard Department of Economics from the Beginning to World War II," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(3), pages 383-433.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandilands, Roger, 2009.
"An Archival Case Study: Revisiting The Life and Political Economy of Lauchlin Currie,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2009-17, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Roger Sandilands, 2009. "An Archival Case Study: Revisiting The Life and Political Economy of Lauchlin Currie," Working Papers 0906, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAllyn Young; Harvard University; London School of Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:sirdps:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sireeuk.html .