Edward H. Chamberlin (1899 − 1967)
This is an entry produced for the Handbook of the History of Economic Analysis, edited by Gilbert Faccarello and Heinz D. Kurz. Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA: Edward Elgar, forthcoming.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas P. Reinwald, 1977. "The Genesis of Chamberlinian Monopolistic Competition Theory," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 522-534, Winter.
- Keppler, Jan Horst, 1998.
"The Genesis of 'Positive Economics' and the Rejection of Monopolistic Competition Theory: A Methodological Debate,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 261-76, May.
- Keppler, Jan Horst, 1998. "The Genesis of 'Positive Economics' and the Rejection of Monopolistic Competition Theory: A Methodological Debate," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/10986, Paris Dauphine University.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2009. "The rise and fall of monopolistic competition revolution," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 29-45, March.
- Mason, Edward S, 1982. "The Harvard Department of Economics from the Beginning to World War II," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 97(3), pages 383-433, August.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Nahid Aslanbeigui & Guy Oakes, 2011. "Hostage to Fortune: Edward Chamberlin and the Reception of The Theory of Monopolistic Competition," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 471-512, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.