The Genesis of 'Positive Economics' and the Rejection of Monopolistic Competition Theory: A Methodological Debate
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G. Akritas & Jouni Kuha & D. Wayne Osgood, 2002. "Rejoinder," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 30(3), pages 460-462, February.
- Terry Peach, 2002. "Interpreting Ricardo: a further reply to Sraffians," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 381-391, May.
- Costabile, Lilia, 1983. "Natural Prices, Market Prices and Effective Demand in Malthus," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 144-170, June.
- Peach,Terry, 1993. "Interpreting Ricardo," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521260862, March.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2002. "Interpreting Ricardo: a rejoinder to Peach," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 371-380, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Signorino, Rodolfo, 2012. "Edward H. Chamberlin (1899 − 1967)," MPRA Paper 39213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keppler, Jan Horst, 2009. "Barriers to entry : abolishing the barriers to understanding," MPRA Paper 44242, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:22:y:1998:i:3:p:261-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .