Hicks, a Teoria Geral e a Teoria Geral generalizada
[Hicks, the General Theory and the generalization of the General Theory]
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claudia Heller, 2007. "Hicks, A Teoria Geral e A Teoria Geral Generalizada," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(3), pages 401-436.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sidney Weintraub, 1982. "Hicks on "IS-LM: More Explanation"?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 445-453, April.
- Rappoport, Peter, 1992. "Meade's General Theory Model: Stability and the Role of Expectations," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 356-369, August.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2007. "Keynes, IS-LM, and the Marshallian Tradition," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 81-95, Spring.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2000. "An Early Harvard Memorandum on anti-Depression Policies. Introductory Note," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20004, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2004. "James Tobin and the Transformation of the IS-LM Model," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 165-189, Supplemen.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Hicks, John R, 1979. "On Coddington's Interpretation: A Reply," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 989-995, September.
- Warren Young & William Darity, Jr., 2004. "IS-LM-BP: An Inquest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 127-164, Supplemen.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2003. "The IS-LM Model and the Liquidity Trap Concept: from Hicks to Krugman," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] a13, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fabiana Borges Teixeira dos Santos & Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Júnior, 1991. "IS-LM: uma leitura crítica a partir de Keynes," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 2(1), pages 149-168, August.
- Coddington, Alan, 1979. "Hicks's Contribution to Keynesian Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 970-988, September.
- Kregel, J A, 1976. "Economic Methodology in the Face of Uncertainty: The Modelling Methods of Keynes and the Post-Keynesians," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 209-225, June.
- Bruce Caldwell, 1998. "Why Didn't Hayek Review Keynes's General Theory?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 545-569, Winter.
- Simonsen, Mario Henrique, 1992. "Cinquenta anos de IS-LM," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 46(1), January.
- Besomi, Daniele, 2000. "Keynes and Harrod on the Classical Theory of Interest: More on the Origin of the Only Diagram in the General Theory," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 367-376, September.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 1999. "The evolution of IS-LM models: empirical evidence and theoretical presuppositions," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 199-219.
More about this item
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:3286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .