Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- Kahn, Richard, 1978. "Some Aspects of the Development of Keynes's Thought," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 545-559, June.
- Peter Howitt, 1988. "Business Cycles With Costly Search and Recruiting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 147-165.
- Warren Young & William Darity, Jr., 2004. "IS-LM-BP: An Inquest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 127-164, Supplemen.
- D. G. Champernowne, 1936. "Unemployment, Basic and Monetary: the Classical Analysis and the Keynesian," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 201-216.
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, March.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1990. "Joan Robinson's Early Views on Method," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 411-427, Fall.
- Kregel, J A, 1983. "The Microfoundations of the 'Generalisation of The General Theory' and 'Bastard Keynesianism': Keynes's Theory of Employment in the Long and the Short Period," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3-4), pages 343-361, September.
- Richard G. Lipsey, 1976. "The Place of the Phillips Curve in Macroeconomic Models," Working Papers 215, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- P. Davidson., 2006. "The Post Keynesian School," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hohpro:y2000i15p1-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivhohde.html .