Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: D-70593 Stuttgart|
Web page: http://www.globalization-and-employment.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kahn, Richard, 1978. "Some Aspects of the Development of Keynes's Thought," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 545-559, June.
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- Laidler,David, 1999.
"Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, December.
- Warren Young & William Darity, Jr., 2004. "IS-LM-BP: An Inquest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 127-164, Supplemen.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1990. "Joan Robinson's Early Views on Method," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 411-427, Fall.
- D. G. Champernowne, 1936. "Unemployment, Basic and Monetary: the Classical Analysis and the Keynesian," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 201-216.
- Richard G. Lipsey, 1976. "The Place of the Phillips Curve in Macroeconomic Models," Working Papers 215, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Howitt, 1988. "Business Cycles With Costly Search and Recruiting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 147-165.
- P. Davidson., 2006. "The Post Keynesian School," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 8.
- Kregel, J A, 1983. "The Microfoundations of the 'Generalisation of The General Theory' and 'Bastard Keynesianism': Keynes's Theory of Employment in the Long and the Short Period," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3-4), pages 343-361, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hohpro:y2000i15p1-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.