The Post Keynesian School
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2011.
"Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields And Methods From Past To Future,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 769-800, September.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2008. "Classifying Monetary Economics: Fields and Methods from Past to Future," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-64, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Hume, Michael & Sentance, Andrew, 2009.
"The global credit boom: Challenges for macroeconomics and policy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1426-1461, December.
- Hume, Michael & Sentance, Andrew, 2009. "The global credit boom: challenges for macroeconomics and policy," Discussion Papers 27, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Boianovsky, Mauro, 2000. "Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 15/2000, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Alexandre Manir Figueiredo Sarquis & José Luis Oreiro, 2011. "A Stock and FlowConsistent Post Keynesian Model for an Open Economy with ImportedIntermediary Inputs and Ex-Ante Portfolio Allocation," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 53, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ilgmann, Cordelius, 2011. "Silvio Gesell: 'a strange, unduly neglected' monetary theorist," CAWM Discussion Papers 23, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:voprec:2006-08-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .