Business Cycles With Costly Search and Recruiting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mills, Terence C., 1995. "Business cycle asymmetries and non-linearities in U.K. macroeconomic time series," Ricerche Economiche, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 97-124, June.
- Abbritti, Mirko & Boitani, Andrea & Damiani, Mirella, 2006.
"Unemployment, Inflation and Monetary Policy in a Dynamic New Keynesian Model with Hiring Costs,"
2252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2007.
- Mirko Abbritti, 2007. "Unemployment, Inflation and Monetary Policy in a Dynamic New Keynesian Model with Hiring Costs," IHEID Working Papers 07-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Mirko ABBRITTI & Andrea BOITANI & Mirella DAMIANI, 2006. "Unemployment, inflation and monetary policy in a dynamic New Keynesian model with hiring costs," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 22/2006, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Murphy, Kevin J. & Payne, James E., 2003. "Explaining change in the natural rate of unemployment: A regional approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 345-368.
- Werner Roeger & Jan in 't Veld, 1997. "QUEST II. A Multi-Country Business Cycle and Growth Model," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 123, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Fernández-de-Córdoba, Gonzalo & Vázquez, Jesús, 2011. "Unions, monetary shocks and the labour market cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1140-1149, May.
- Storer, Paul, 1996. "Separating the effects of aggregate and sectoral shocks with estimates from a Markov-switching search model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 93-121.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2003. "Chômage d’équilibre, équilibres multiples et défauts de coordination," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 79(4), pages 523-562, Décembre.
- Eijs P. van & Heijke H., 1996. "The Relation between the Wage, Job-related Training and the Quality of the Match between Occupations and the Types of Education," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Ken Burdett & Randall Wright, 1998. "Two-Sided Search with Nontransferable Utility," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(1), pages 220-245, January.
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John, 2000.
"Mass layoffs and unemployment,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 121-142, August.
- Caplin, A. & Leahy, J., 1993. "Mass Layoffs and Unemployment," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1666, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 1994. "Mass Layoffs and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 4766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sorensen, Peter Birch, 1999. "Optimal tax progressivity in imperfect labour markets," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 435-452, September.
- Boianovsky, Mauro, 2000. "Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 15/2000, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Mirko Abbritti & Andrea Boitani & Mirella Damiani, 2012.
"Labour Market Imperfections, "Divine Coincidence" and Volatility of Employment and Inflation,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 3(1).
- Mirko Abbritti & Andrea Boitani & Mirella Damiani, 2008. "Labour market imperfections, "divine coincidence" and the volatility of employment and inflation," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0078, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Richard Rogerson & Robert Shimer & Randall Wright, 2004. "Search-Theoretic Models of the Labor Market-A Survey," NBER Working Papers 10655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boianovsky, Mauro & Presley, John R., 2009. "The Robertson connection between the natural rates of interest and unemployment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 136-150, June.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1995. "Customer flows, countercyclical markups, and the persistent effects of monetary shocks," Working Paper 95-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 1995.
- Zbigniew Dokurno & Bogusław Fiedor, 2016. "Sustainable Development as the Concept of World Economy Development from Contemporary Macroeconomics Perspective," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 2, pages 5-24.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 1988. "The Persistence and Indeterminacy of Unemployment in Search Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 810, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David Andolfatto, 2007. "Search Models of Unemployment," Discussion Papers dp07-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Dilip M. Nachane, 2011. "Selected Problems in the Analysis of Nonstationary & Nonlinear Time Series," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17.
- Mirko Abbritti, 2007. "A "Simple" Currency Union Model with Labor Market Frictions, Real Wage Rigidities and Equilibrium Unemployment," IHEID Working Papers 09-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- R. Bernardini Papalia & S. Bertarelli, 1998. "An Optimal Partnership Search Model: Theoretical Implications for the Europartenariat Event," Working Papers 310, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kevin Lang & William T. Dickens, 1993. "Bilateral Search as an Explanation for Labor Market Segmentation and Other Anomalies," NBER Working Papers 4461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:103:y:1988:i:1:p:147-165.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.