The Robertson connection between the natural rates of interest and unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2002.
"Avoiding Liquidity Traps,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 535-563, June.
- Jess Benhabib & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2000. "Avoiding Liquidity Traps," Departmental Working Papers 199925, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2001. "Avoiding Liquidity Traps," CEPR Discussion Papers 2948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kohn, Meir, 1981. "A Loanable Funds Theory of Unemployment and Monetary Disequilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 859-879, December.
- Peter Howitt, 1988. "Business Cycles With Costly Search and Recruiting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 147-165.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2004.
"The IS-LM Model and the Liquidity Trap Concept: From Hicks to Krugman,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 92-126, Supplemen.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2003. "The IS-LM Model and the Liquidity Trap Concept: from Hicks to Krugman," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] a13, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2003.
"Wicksell, Cassel, and the Idea of Involuntary Unemployment,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 385-436, Fall.
- Mauro Boianovsky & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2001. "Wicksell, Cassel and the Idea of Involuntary Unemployment," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 015, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739.
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-793, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, February.
- Wilson, Thomas, 1980. "Robertson, Money, and Monetarism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1522-1538, December.
- J. R. Presley & J. G. Sessions, 1997. "Real Business Cycles: sectoral versus aggregate shocks and the elasticity of demand for income in terms of work effort," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 479-483.
- Robert Mundell, 1963. "Inflation and Real Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 280-280.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kovács Ildikó & Marton Noémi & Patka Kinga & Páll Katalin, 2010. "The Determinats Of The Unemployment Rate - Empirical Evidence From Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 277-282, December.
- Marinela, Simuţ Ramona & Lavinia, Delcea (Săutiuţ), 2012. "Challenges for Romania’s employment policy in the Real Economy," MPRA Paper 40369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDennis Robertson Natural rate of unemployment Forced savings Natural rate of interest Inflation acceleration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:136-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.