Regionalwährungen in Deutschland: Lokale Konkurrenz für den Euro?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timberlake, Richard H., 1981. "The Significance of Unaccounted Currencies," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(04), pages 853-866, December.
- Hans Genberg, 2002. "Currency Substitution in Anticipation of EU Accession," IHEID Working Papers 08-2002, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Thomas F. Cooley & Gary D. Hansen, 1991.
"The welfare costs of moderate inflations,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 483-518.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1981. "Towards an understanding of the costs of inflation: II," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 5-41, January.
- Timberlake, Richard H, 1987. "Private Production of Scrip-Money in the Isolated Community," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 437-447, November.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
- Roland Vaubel, 1977. "Free currency competition," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 113(3), pages 435-461, September.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Tödter, Karl-Heinz & Ziebarth, Gerhard, 1997. "Price stability versus low inflation in Germany: An analysis of costs and benefits," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 1997,03e, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsRegionalwährungen; Regionalgeld; Parallelgeld; Gesell; Währungssubstitution; Schwundgeld; Freigeld; currency substitution; private money;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-01-28 (Central Banking)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-28 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2007-01-28 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:5171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .