Currency Substitution in Anticipation of EU Accession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, July.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197, January.
- Slobodan Djajić, 2003. "Assimilation of immigrants: Implications for human capital accumulation of the second generation," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(4), pages 831-845, November.
- Mahmood Arai & Jonas Karlsson & Michael Lundholm, 2011.
"On Fragile Grounds: A Replication Of “Are Muslim Immigrants Different In Terms Of Cultural Integration?”,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(5), pages 1002-1011, October.
- Arai, Mahmood & Karlsson, Jonas & Lundholm, Michael, 2008. "On Fragile Grounds: A Replication of Are Muslim Immigrants Different in Terms of Cultural Integration?," Research Papers in Economics 2009:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Arai, Mahmood & Karlsson, Jonas & Lundholm, Michael, 2009. "On Fragile Grounds: A replication of "Are Muslim immigrants different in terms of cultural integration?"," SULCIS Working Papers 2009:1, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010.
"Financial Dollarization and European Union Membership,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(2), pages 257-282, August.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Financial Dollarization and European Union Membership," CESifo Working Paper Series 3101, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Financial Dollarization and European Union Membership," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 143, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Rösl, Gerhard, 2006. "Regionalwährungen in Deutschland: Lokale Konkurrenz für den Euro?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,43, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics; Exchange Rates; Euro; Seignorage; Currency Union; Monetary Union; Enlargement.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gii:giihei:heiwp08-2002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dorina Dobre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieheich.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.