Challenges for Romania’s employment policy in the Real Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boianovsky, Mauro & Presley, John R., 2009. "The Robertson connection between the natural rates of interest and unemployment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 136-150, June.
- Bernd Fitzenberger & Alfred Garloff, 2008.
"Unemployment, Labor Market Transitions, And Residual Wage Dispersion,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 55(5), pages 561-590, November.
- Fitzenberger, Bernd & Garloff, Alfred, 2005. "Unemployment, Labor Market Transitions, and Residual Wage Dispersion," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment; policy; forecast;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .