Keynes, IS-LM, and the Marshallian Tradition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2014. "James Tobin and Modern Monetary Theory," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-5, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Franco DONZELLI, 2010.
"Hicks on Walrasian equilibrium in the 1930s and beyond,"
Departmental Working Papers
2010-39, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Franco Donzelli, 2010. "Hicks on Walrasian Equilibrium in the 1930s and Beyond," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1107, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Goulven Rubin, 2014. "Oskar Lange or how IS-LM came to be interpreted as a Walrasian model," Working Papers halshs-01018658, HAL.
- Goulven Rubin, 2011. "Oskar Lange and the influence of Walrasian theory during the Keynesian revolution," Working Papers halshs-00817758, HAL.
- Claudia Heller, 2007.
"Hicks, A Teoria Geral e A Teoria Geral Generalizada,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 8(3), pages 401-436.
- Heller, Claudia, 2007.
"Hicks, a Teoria Geral e a Teoria Geral generalizada
[Hicks, the General Theory and the generalization of the General Theory]," MPRA Paper 3286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heller, Claudia, 2007. "Hicks, a Teoria Geral e a Teoria Geral generalizada
More about this item
KeywordsJohn Maynard Keynes; IS-LM model; Alfred Marshall;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hop:hopeec:v:39:y:2007:i:1:p:81-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?viewby=journal&productid=45614 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .