Pesticides and Bees:Ecological-Economic Modelling of Bee Populations on Farmland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kleczkowski, Adam & Ellis, Ciaran & Hanley, Nick & Goulson, David, 2017. "Pesticides and bees: Ecological-economic modelling of bee populations on farmland," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 360(C), pages 53-62.
- Ellis, Ciaran & Hanley, Nick & Kleczkowski, Adam & Goulson, David, 2016. "Pesticides and Bees: ecological-economic modelling of bee populations on farmland," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236355, Agricultural Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Anthony C & Krutilla, John V & Cicchetti, Charles J, 1974. "The Economics of Environmental Preservation: Further Discussion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 1030-1039, December.
- Kassar, Ilhem & Lasserre, Pierre, 2004.
"Species preservation and biodiversity value: a real options approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 857-879, September.
- Ilhem Kassar & Pierre Lasserre, 2002. "Species Preservation and Biodiversity Value: A Real Options Approach," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-18, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Ilhem Kassar & Pierre Lasserre, 2002. "Species Preservation and Biodiversity Value: A Real Options Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-82, CIRANO.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:14:y:2015:i:c:p:124-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth J. Arrow & Anthony C. Fisher, 1974. "Environmental Preservation, Uncertainty, and Irreversibility," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 88(2), pages 312-319.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:110:y:2019:i:c:p:368-377 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:157:y:2019:i:c:p:278-290 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:enreec:v:73:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-018-0277-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspollination; pesticides; wild bees; commercial bees; ecological-economic modelling;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sss:wpaper:2016-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laure Kuhfuss). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eestauk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.