The Economics of Environmental Preservation: Further Discussion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Épaulard & Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Pierre Malgrange, 2008. "Présentation générale," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 1-13.
- Zhao, Jinhua & Kling, Catherine L., 2001. "A new explanation for the WTP/WTA disparity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 293-300, December.
- Miao, Ruiqing, 2012. "Essays on Investments in New Technologies --- Policy, Information, and Learning," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003414, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- D. Poupardin & R. Larrère, 1990. "La gestion forestière : rationnelle ou raisonnable," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 15, pages 39-75.
- Isabel Mendes, 2003. "Pricing Recreation use of National Parks for an efficient Nature Conservation and Application to the Portuguese case," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Ellis, Ciaran & Hanley, Nick & Kleczkowski, Adam & Goulson, David, 2016.
"Pesticides and Bees: ecological-economic modelling of bee populations on farmland,"
90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK
236355, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ciaran Ellis & Nick Hanley & Adam Kleczkowski & David Goulson, 2016. "Pesticides and Bees:Ecological-Economic Modelling of Bee Populations on Farmland," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2016-04, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Xie, Yang & Zilberman, David, 2014. "The Economics of Water Project Capacities and Conservation Technologies," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169820, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 1994.
"Social cost-benefit analysis and irreversibility of technical choices in transit
[Analyse Coûts-Avantages et flexibilité des choix techniques en transport public]," Post-Print halshs-01481411, HAL.
- Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian & Mußhoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin, 2010.
"Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs' and non-entrepreneurs' disinvestment choices,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 30-44, October.
- Serena Sandri & Christian Schade & Oliver Mußhoff & Martin Odening, 2010. "Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs' and non-entrepreneurs' disinvestment choices," Post-Print hal-00856602, HAL.
- Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian & Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin, 2010. "Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs’ and non-entrepreneurs’ disinvestment choices," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 59518, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Philibert, Cedric, 1999. "The economics of climate change and the theory of discounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(15), pages 913-927, December.
- Poupardin, D. & Larrère, R., 1990. "La gestion forestière: rationnelle ou raisonnable," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research).
- Klepper, Gernot & Dovern, Jonas & Rickels, Wilfried & Barben, Daniel & Goeschl, Timo & Harnisch, Sebastian & Heyen, Daniel & Janich, Nina & Maas, Achim & Matzner, Nils & Scheffran, Jürgen & Uther, Ste, 2016. "Herausforderung Climate Engineering: Bewertung neuer Optionen für den Klimaschutz," Kieler Beiträge zur Wirtschaftspolitik 8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:6:p:1030-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.