Lobbying in the European Union: From Sui Generis to a Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Streeck & Philippe C. Schmttter, 1991. "From National Corporatism to Transnational Pluralism: Organized Interests in the Single European Market," Politics & Society, , vol. 19(2), pages 133-164, June.
- Beate Kohler-Koch & Christine Quittkat, 1999. "Intermediation of Interests in the European Union," MZES Working Papers 9, MZES.
- Nentwich, Michael, 1996. "Opportunity Structures for Citizens' Participation: The Case of the European Union," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 0, November.
- Christophe Crombez, 2002. "Information, Lobbying and the Legislative Process in the European Union," European Union Politics, , vol. 3(1), pages 7-32, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:67:y:1973:i:01:p:11-28_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emiliano Grossman, 2003. "Bringing Politics Back In:Rethinking the Role of Economic Interest Groups in European Integration," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 2, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Kitschelt, Herbert P., 1986. "Political Opportunity Structures and Political Protest: Anti-Nuclear Movements in Four Democracies," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 57-85, January.
- Vivien A. Schmidt, 1996. "Loosening the Ties that Bind: The Impact of European Integration on French Government and its Relationship to Business," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 223-254, June.
- Andrew m. Mclaughlin & GRANT JORDAN & WILLIAM A. MALONEY, 1993. "Corporate Lobbying in the European Community," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 191-212, June.
- Morten Bennedsen & Sven E. Feldmann, 2002.
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(4), pages 919-948, August.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Feldmann, Sven E., 2000. "Lobbying Legislatures," Working Papers 07-2000, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Morten Bennedsen & Sven E. Feldmann, 2000. "Lobbying Legislatures," CIE Discussion Papers 2000-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Potters, Jan & Van Winden, Frans, 1990. "Modelling political pressure as transmission of information," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 61-88, August.
- Alex Warleigh, 2001. "'Europeanizing' Civil Society: NGOs as Agents of Political Socialization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 619-639, November.
- Andreas Broscheid & David Coen, 2003. "Insider and Outsider Lobbying of the European Commission," European Union Politics, , vol. 4(2), pages 165-189, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oanta,Ilie Stefan & Nicoleta Vasilcovschi, 2015. "The business fluctuations and the lobbying evolution in European Union, Canada and USA," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(55), pages 163-174, March.
- Cornelia Woll, 2007. "From National Champions to Global Players? Lobbying by Dominant Providers during the WTO's Basic Telecom Negotiations," Post-Print hal-00972815, HAL.
- Cornelia Woll, 2007. "From National Champions to Global Players? Lobbying by Dominant Providers during the WTO’s Basic Telecom Negotiations," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8527, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8527 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cornelia Woll, 2009. "Who Captures Whom? Trade Policy Lobbying in the European Union," Post-Print hal-00972851, HAL.
- repec:ris:ecoint:0801 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pier Domenico Tortola, 2014. "The Limits of Normalization: Taking Stock of the EU-US Comparative Literature," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(6), pages 1342-1357, November.
- Kristine Kern & Harriet Bulkeley, 2009. "Cities, Europeanization and Multi-level Governance: Governing Climate Change through Transnational Municipal Networks," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 309-332, March.
- Cornelia Woll, 2006. "Trade Policy Lobbying in the European Union: Who Captures Whom?," Working Papers hal-00972822, HAL.
- Cornelia Woll, 2009. "Who Captures Whom? Trade Policy Lobbying in the European Union," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f5vtl5h9a73, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; institutional constraints; interests groups; lobbying; opportunity structure; United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/8523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .