Corporate Lobbying in the European Community
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark Aspinwall, 1995. "International Integration or Internal Politics? Anatomy of a Single Market Measure," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 475-499, December.
- Madina Rival, 2005. "Lobbying by firms to influence public decision : is it a legal or an illegal networking ?The cases of France and the United kingdom," Post-Print halshs-00204089, HAL.
- Volker Schneider & Godefroy Dang-Nguyen & Raymund Wrle, 1994. "Corporate Actor Networks in European Policy-Making: Harmonizing Telecommunications Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 473-498, December.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bourguignon Rémi & Madina Rival, 2011. "Syndicats de salariés et lobbying :," Post-Print halshs-00623983, HAL.
- Cornelia Woll, 2006. "Lobbying in the European Union: From Sui Generis to a Comparative Perspective," Post-Print hal-01021182, HAL.
- Cornelia Woll, 2006. "Lobbying in the European Union: From Sui Generis to a Comparative Perspective," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8523, Sciences Po.
- Madina Rival, 2011. "Entreprises privées et décision publique en période de crise : un tableau du lobbying des grandes entreprises françaises en 2010," Post-Print halshs-00623937, HAL.
- Madina Rival, 2011. "Le management international des relations des entreprises avec la partie prenante publique," Post-Print halshs-00623970, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:31:y:1993:i:2:p:191-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.