From National Corporatism to Transnational Pluralism: Organized Interests in the Single European Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Hamman, 2008. "Legal Expertise and the Rights of Cross‐Border Workers: Action Group Skills in relation to European Integration," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 860-881, December.
- Bennett Robert J., 2016. "Management adaptation of business association services: long-term stability 1783-2012 and ‘change points’ for Irish chambers of commerce," The Irish Journal of Management, Sciendo, vol. 35(1), pages 58-73, April.
- Follesdal, Andreas & Hix, Simon, 2005. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Gerda Falkner, 1999. "Interest Groups in a Multi-level Polity: The Impact of European Integration on National Systems," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 34, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Streeck, Wolfgang, 2018. "European social policy: Progressive regression," MPIfG Discussion Paper 18/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Satoshi Nakano, 2014. "Maastricht Social Protocol Revisited: Origins of the European Industrial Relations System," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 1053-1069, September.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8523 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary Marks & Liesbet Hooghe & Kermit Blank, 1995. "European Integration and the State," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Lisbet Hooghe & Gary Marks, 2005. "The Neofunctionalists Were (almost) Right: Politicization and European Integration," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0024, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Cornelia Woll, 2006. "Lobbying in the European Union: From Sui Generis to a Comparative Perspective," Post-Print hal-01021182, HAL.
- Cornelia Woll, 2006. "Lobbying in the European Union: From Sui Generis to a Comparative Perspective," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8523, Sciences Po.
- Werner, Benjamin, 2013. "Der Streit um das VW-Gesetz: Wie Europäische Kommission und Europäischer Gerichtshof die Unternehmenskontrolle liberalisieren," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 79, number 79.
- Monica Den Boer & Neil Walker, 1993. "European Policing after 1992," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 3-28, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:polsoc:v:19:y:1991:i:2:p:133-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.