Innovation, productivity gains and the evolution of market structure
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Patrick Musso, 2006. "Innovation, Productivity Gains and the Evolution of Market Structure," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 113-134.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. B. Richardson, 1998. "The Economics of Imperfect Knowledge," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1524, June.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, March.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2008.
"Innovation, competition, and growth: Schumpeterian ideas within a Hicksian framework,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 295-311, August.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2008. "Innovation, competition, and growth: Schumpeterian ideas within a Hicksian framework," Post-Print halshs-00933208, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2007.
"Concurrence et innovation en Europe. Le dilemme de la compétitivité,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 353-379.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2007. "Concurrence et innovation en europe: le dilemme de la compétitivité," Post-Print halshs-00375472, HAL.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2007. "Concurrence et innovation en Europe: Le dilemme de la compétitivité," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6361, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013. "Re-insudstrializing the Eurozone," Sciences Po publications 2013-08, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Market structure; Productivity; Viability;
- L - Industrial Organization
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/6542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.