Concurrence et innovation en Europe. Le dilemme de la compétitivité
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2007. "Concurrence et innovation en Europe: Le dilemme de la compétitivité," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6361, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2007. "Concurrence et innovation en europe: le dilemme de la compétitivité," Post-Print halshs-00375472, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Nick Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2005.
"Competition and Innovation: an Inverted-U Relationship,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 701-728.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicholas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted U Relationship," NBER Working Papers 9269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Howitt, Peter & Griffith, Rachel & Aghion, Philippe & Blundell, Richard & Bloom, Nick, 2005. "Competition and Innovation: An Inverted-U Relationship," Scholarly Articles 4481507, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Nicolas Bloom & Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Peter Howitt, 2002. "Competition and innovation: an inverted U relationship," IFS Working Papers W02/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Patrick Musso, 2006.
"Innovation, Productivity Gains and the Evolution of Market Structure,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 113-134.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Patrick Musso, 2006. "Innovation, productivity gains and the evolution of market structure," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6542, Sciences Po.
- Edmund S. Phelps, 1997. "A Strategy for Employment and Growth: the Failure of Statism, Welfarism and Free Markets," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 121-128.
- Philippe Aghion & Ioana Marinescu, 2008.
"Cyclical Budgetary Policy and Economic Growth: What Do We Learn from OECD Panel Data?,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2007, Volume 22, pages 251-278
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Marinescu, Ioana, 2007. "Cyclical Budgetary Policy and Economic Growth: What Do We Learn From OECD Panel Data?," Scholarly Articles 3350066, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2005. "Volatility and Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199248612.
- Lancaster, Kelvin, 1975. "Socially Optimal Product Differentiation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 567-585, September.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; growth; innovation; viability;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_102_0353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.