Innovation and Competition: The Role of Finance Constraints in a Duopoly Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Amendola, M & Gaffard, J-L & Musso, P, 2003. "Innovation and Competition: The Role of Finance Constraints in a Duopoly Case," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 16(2-3), pages 183-204, September.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Patrick Musso, 2003. "Innovation and Competition: The Role of Finance Constraints in a Duopoly Case," Post-Print hal-01038093, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2133-:d:119529 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:1:p:86-110 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Co-ordination; Finance; Innovation;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/6520. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Spire @ Sciences Po Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecspofr.html .