A typology of Propagation of Technology and Social Preferences in the Process of Economic Development: An Input-Output Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Weslem R. Faria & Joaquim J.M. Guilhoto, 2014. "A typology of propagation of technology and social preferences in the process of economic development: An input-output approach," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(4), pages 569-585, July.
- Faria, Weslem Rodrigues & Haddad, Eduardo Amaral & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2010. "A typology of propagation of technology and social preferences in the process of economic development: An input-output approach," MPRA Paper 30694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norihiko Yamano & Nadim Ahmad, 2006. "The OECD Input-Output Database: 2006 Edition," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/8, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordssocial preferences; economic development; input-output;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spa:wpaper:2011wpecon10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pedro Garcia Duarte). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuspbr.html .