A Multivariate Probit Analysis of Korean Firms Information System Adoption: An Empirical Analysis on the Determinants of the Adoption and Complementarity Among the Information Systems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heinz Hollenstein & Martin Woerter, 2004. "The Decision to Adopt Internet-based E-Commerce. An Empirical Analysis Based on Swiss Firm-level Data," KOF Working papers 04-89, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Susan Athey & Scott Stern, 1998. "An Empirical Framework for Testing Theories About Complimentarity in Organizational Design," NBER Working Papers 6600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baltas, George, 2004. "A model for multiple brand choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 144-149, April.
- Yeonbae Kim & Tai-Yoo Kim & Eunnyeong Heo, 2003. "Bayesian estimation of multinomial probit models of work trip choice," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 351-365, August.
- Thomas Åstebro, 2002.
"Noncapital Investment Costs and the Adoption of CAD and CNC in U.S. Metalworking Industries,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, pages 672-688.
- Thomas Astebro, 2002. "Noncapital Investment Costs and the Adoption of CAD and CNC in U.S. Metalworking Industries," Post-Print hal-00480067, HAL.
- Mandfield, Edwin, 1989. "The diffusion of industrial robots in Japan and the United States," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 183-192, August.
- McCulloch, Robert & Rossi, Peter E., 1994. "An exact likelihood analysis of the multinomial probit model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 207-240.
- Bocquet, Rachel & Brossard, Olivier & Sabatier, Mareva, 2007. "Complementarities in organizational design and the diffusion of information technologies: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 367-386, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation system adoption; Bayesian multivariate probit; ERP; CRM; e-buy; groupware; Korea.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snv:dp2009:200926. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jorn Altmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesnukr.html .