Report NEP-ICT-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jae Young Choi & Yeonbae Kim & Yungman Jun & Yunhee Kim, 2009. "A Multivariate Probit Analysis of Korean Firms Information System Adoption: An Empirical Analysis on the Determinants of the Adoption and Complementarity Among the Information Systems," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200926, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- D. Thorleuchter & D. Van Den Poel & A. Prinzie & -, 2009. "Mining Ideas from Textual Information," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/619, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sauro Mocetti & Marcello Pagnini & Enrico Sette, 2010. "Information technology and banking organization," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 752, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Junseok Hwang & Dongook Choi & Jongeun Oh & Yeonbae Kim, 2009. "Competition in the Korean Internet Portal Market: Network Effects, Profit, and Market Efficiency," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200925, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Hagenbach, Jeanne, 2010. "Centralizing Information in Networks," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 313, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ha, Joonkyung & Jin Kim, Yong & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2009. "The Optimal Structure of Technology Adoption and Creation: Basic Research vs. Development in the Presence of Distance to Frontier," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 163, Asian Development Bank.