The Timing of Price Changes and the Role of Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Engel, Eduardo M.R.A., 2007.
"Price stickiness in Ss models: New interpretations of old results,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(Supplemen), pages 100-121, September.
- Eduardo Engel & Ricardo Caballero, 2007. "Price stickiness in Ss models: new interpretations for old results," 2007 Meeting Papers 903, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 2007. "Price Stickiness in Ss Models: New Interpretations of Old Results," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1603, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Engel, Eduardo M.R.A., 2007. "Price Stickiness in Ss Models: New Interpretations of Old Results," Center Discussion Papers 28423, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 2007. "Price Stickiness in Ss Models: New Interpretations of Old Results," Working Papers 952, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 2007. "Price Stickiness in Ss Models: New Interpretations of Old Results," NBER Working Papers 12945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fougere, Denis & Le Bihan, Herve & Sevestre, Patrick, 2007.
"Heterogeneity in Consumer Price Stickiness: A Microeconometric Investigation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 247-264, July.
- Fougère, D. & Le Bihan, H. & Sevestre, P., 2005. "Heterogeneity in Consumer Price Stickiness: A Microeconometric Investigation," Working papers 137, Banque de France.
- Denis Fougère & Hervé Le Bihan & Patrick Sevestre, 2006. "Heterogeneity in Consumer Price Stickiness : A Microeconometric Investigation," Working Papers 2006-26, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sevestre, Patrick & Le Bihan, Hervé & Fougère, Denis, 2005. "Heterogeneity in consumer price stickiness: a microeconometric investigation," Working Paper Series 536, European Central Bank.
- Denis Fougère & Hervé Le Bihan & Patrick Sevestre, 2007. "Heterogeneity in consumer price stickiness. A microeconometric investigation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00278922, HAL.
- Fougère, Denis & Le Bihan, Hervé & Sevestre, Patrick, 2005. "Heterogeneity in Consumer Price Stickiness: A Microeconometric Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2007. "Sales and the real effects of monetary policy," Working Papers 652, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 2007.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Benjamin Eden, 2014. "Rigid Prices: Evidence From U.S. Scanner Data," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 423-442, May.
- Roberto G. Gutierrez & Shana Carter & David M. Drukker, 2001. "On boundary-value likelihood-ratio tests," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(60).
- Baumgartner, Josef & Glatzer, Ernst & Rumler, Fabio & Stiglbauer, Alfred, 2005.
"How frequently do consumer prices change in Austria? Evidence from micro CPI data,"
Working Paper Series
523, European Central Bank.
- Josef Baumgartner & Ernst Glatzer & Fabio Rumler & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2005. "How Frequently Do Consumer Prices Change in Austria? Evidence from Micro CPI Data," Working Papers 101, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Dias, D.A. & Marques, C. Robalo & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2007. "Time- or state-dependent price setting rules? Evidence from micro data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1589-1613, October.
- Mikhail Golosov & Robert E. Lucas Jr., 2007. "Menu Costs and Phillips Curves," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115, pages 171-199.
- Andrew S. Caplin & Daniel F. Spulber, 1987. "Menu Costs and the Neutrality of Money," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 703-725.
- Richard Dennis, 2006.
"The frequency of price adjustment and New Keynesian business cycle dynamics,"
Working Paper Series
2006-22, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 2006.
- Richard Dennis, 2008. "The Frequency Of Price Adjustment And New Keynesian Business Cycle Dynamics," CAMA Working Papers 2008-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2009.
"Price-Setting Behaviour in Switzerland: Evidence from CPI Micro Data,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(III), pages 293-349, September.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2008. "Price-Setting Behaviour in Switzerland Evidence from CPI Micro Data," Working Papers 2008-15, Swiss National Bank.
- Campbell Leith & Jim Malley, 2007.
"A Sectoral Analysis of Price-Setting Behavior in U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 335-342, May.
- Campbell Leith & Jim Malley, "undated". "A Sectoral Analysis of Price-Setting Behavior in US Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 2003_7, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised May 2003.
- Campbell Leith & Jim Malley, 2003. "A Sectoral Analysis of Price-Setting Behavior in US Manufacturing Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 984, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Eduardo M.R.A. Engel, 2007. "Price Stickiness in Ss Models: New Interpretations of Old Results," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000856, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Luis J. Alvarez & Herve Le Bihan & Giovanni Veronese & Daniel Dias & Johannes Hoffmann & Nicole Jonker & Patrick Lunnemann & Fabio Rumler & Jouko Vilmunen, 2006. "Price Changes in the Euro Area and the United States: Some Facts from Individual Consumer Price Data," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 171-192, Spring.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2008. "Five Facts about Prices: A Reevaluation of Menu Cost Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(4), pages 1415-1464.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
More about this item
Keywordsprice setting; hazard function; downward bias; heterogeneity; sales prices; state-dependent pricing;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:snb:snbwpa:2010-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enzo Rossi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/snbgvch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.