Sustainable development in engineering: a review of principles and definition of a conceptual framework
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Gagnon & Roland Leduc & Luc Savard, 2010. "From a conventional to a sustainable engineering design process: different shades of sustainability," Cahiers de recherche 10-09, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Alkaff, Saqaff A. & Sim, S.C. & Ervina Efzan, M.N., 2016. "A review of underground building towards thermal energy efficiency and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 692-713.
More about this item
KeywordsEngineering; Sustainable development; Sustainability principles; Sustainability framework;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:08-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .