From a conventional to a sustainable engineering design process: different shades of sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Gagnon & Roland Leduc & Luc Savard, 2008. "Sustainable development in engineering: a review of principles and definition of a conceptual framework," Cahiers de recherche 08-18, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shashank Gupta & Srinivas Kota & Rajesh P. Mishra, 2016. "Modeling and evaluation of product quality at conceptual design stage," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 7(1), pages 163-177, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEngineering; Sustainable development; Sustainability principles; Sustainability framework;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shr:wpaper:10-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luc Savard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deushca.html .