Ranking economics journals using data from a national research evaluation exercise
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arne Risa Hole, 2017. "Ranking Economics Journals Using Data From a National Research Evaluation Exercise," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(5), pages 621-636, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sofronis Clerides & Panos Pashardes & Alexandros Polycarpou, 2011.
"Peer Review vs Metric‐based Assessment: Testing for Bias in the RAE Ratings of UK Economics Departments,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(311), pages 565-583, July.
- Sofronis Clerides & Panos Pashardes & Alexandros Polycarpou, 2006. "Peer Review vs Metric-Based Assessment: Testing for Bias in the RAE Ratings of UK Economics Departments," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 7-2006, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2011.
"An updated ranking of academic journals in economics,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1525-1538, November.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics," Working Papers 1009, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics," Working Paper series 15_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Cristiano Varin & Manuela Cattelan & David Firth, 2016. "Statistical modelling of citation exchange between statistics journals," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(1), pages 1-63, January.
- J. Peter Neary & James A. Mirrlees & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Evaluating Economics Research in Europe: An Introduction," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1239-1249, December.
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna, 2013. "Nine Facts about Top Journals in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 144-161, March.
- John Hudson, 2013. "Ranking Journals," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 202-222, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsJournal ranking; Research Excellence Framework;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2015-04-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2015-04-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SOG-2015-04-02 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:shf:wpaper:2015011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacob Holmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desheuk.html .