Ranking Economics Journals Using Data From a National Research Evaluation Exercise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Arne Risa Hole, 2015. "Ranking economics journals using data from a national research evaluation exercise," Working Papers 2015011, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sofronis Clerides & Panos Pashardes & Alexandros Polycarpou, 2011.
"Peer Review vs Metric‐based Assessment: Testing for Bias in the RAE Ratings of UK Economics Departments,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(311), pages 565-583, July.
- Sofronis Clerides & Panos Pashardes & Alexandros Polycarpou, 2006. "Peer Review vs Metric-Based Assessment: Testing for Bias in the RAE Ratings of UK Economics Departments," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 7-2006, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2011.
"An updated ranking of academic journals in economics,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1525-1538, November.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics," Working Papers 1009, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics," Working Paper series 15_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna, 2013. "Nine Facts about Top Journals in Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 51(1), pages 144-161, March.
- Cristiano Varin & Manuela Cattelan & David Firth, 2016. "Statistical modelling of citation exchange between statistics journals," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(1), pages 1-63, January.
- John Hudson, 2013. "Ranking Journals," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 202-222, August.
- J. Peter Neary & James A. Mirrlees & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Evaluating Economics Research in Europe: An Introduction," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(6), pages 1239-1249, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:621-636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.