Paratransit Mesoeconomy: Control Measures From The Supply Side?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Brucker, Klaas & Macharis, Cathy & Verbeke, Alain, 2011. "Multi-criteria analysis in transport project evaluation: an institutional approach," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 47, pages 3-24.
- Walker, Jarrett, 2008. "Purpose-driven public transport: creating a clear conversation about public transport goals," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 436-442.
- Noland, Robert B., 2001. "Relationships between highway capacity and induced vehicle travel," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 47-72, January.
- Salazar Ferro, Pablo & Behrens, Roger & Wilkinson, Peter, 2013. "Hybrid urban transport systems in developing countries: Portents and prospects," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 121-132.
- Walters, Jackie, 2008. "Overview of public transport policy developments in South Africa," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 98-108, January.
- Krygsman, Stephan & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry, 2007. "Capturing tour mode and activity choice interdependencies: A co-evolutionary logit modelling approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 913-933, December.
- Lakshmanan, T.R., 2011. "The broader economic consequences of transport infrastructure investments," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-12.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Schalekamp, Herrie & Behrens, Roger, 2013. "Engaging the paratransit sector in Cape Town on public transport reform: Progress, process and risks," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 185-190.
- Cervero, Robert, 1992. "Paratransit in Southeast Asia: A Market Response to Poor Roads?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt6533b9wk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Barrett, Jane., 2003. "Organizing in the informal economy : a case study of the minibus taxi industry in South Africa," ILO Working Papers 993581583402676, International Labour Organization.
- Arentze, Theo & Borgers, Aloys & Timmermans, Harry & DelMistro, Romano, 2003. "Transport stated choice responses: effects of task complexity, presentation format and literacy," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 229-244, May.
- R. Bouyekhf & A. Abbas-Turki & O. Grunder & A. El Moudni, 2003. "Modelling, performance evaluation and planning of public transport systems using generalized stochastic Petri nets," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 51-69, January.
- Nkurunziza, Alphonse & Zuidgeest, Mark & Brussel, Mark & Van den Bosch, Frans, 2012. "Spatial variation of transit service quality preferences in Dar-es-Salaam," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 12-21.
- Hai Yang & Yan Lau & Sze Wong & Hong Lo, 2000. "A macroscopic taxi model for passenger demand, taxi utilization and level of services," Transportation, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 317-340, June.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:358158 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsparatransit; mesoeconomics; public transport production; industrial policy; minibus taxi;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sek:iefpro:3205591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klara Cermakova). General contact details of provider: https://iises.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.