A macroscopic taxi model for passenger demand, taxi utilization and level of services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnott, Richard, 1996. "Taxi Travel Should Be Subsidized," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 316-333, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oren Bahat & Shlomo Bekhor, 2016. "Incorporating Ridesharing in the Static Traffic Assignment Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1125-1149, December.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:63:y:2018:i:c:p:157-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11067-016-9324-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Miaoyi Li & Lei Dong & Zhenjiang Shen & Wei Lang & Xinyue Ye, 2017. "Examining the Interaction of Taxi and Subway Ridership for Sustainable Urbanization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-12, February.
- repec:eee:transb:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:222-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ofentse Mokwena, 2016. "Paratransit Mesoeconomy: Control Measures From The Supply Side?," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205591, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Ogus, Anthony, 2002. "Comparing Regulatory Systems: Institutions, Processes and Legal Forms in Industrialised Countries," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30609, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Gholami, Ali & Taghizadeh, Yaser & Tian, Zong, 2014. "Classification of taxi khattee (jitney) lines based on topography and line cost indices," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 239-249.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand; level of service; model calibration; simultaneous equation system; supply; taxi regulation; taxi traffic; taxi utilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:27:y:2000:i:3:p:317-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.