Income and Distribution Effects of Migration and Remittances: an Analysis Based on CGE Models for Selected CIS Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaly Simai, 2006. "Poverty and Inequality in Eastern Europe and the CIS Transition Economies," Working Papers 17, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom CoupÃ© & Hannah Vakhitova, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Ukraine," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0464, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2008. "Policy Challenges Faced by Low-Income CIS Economies," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0375, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsCIS countries; labor migration; CGE model; system transformation;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnrepo:0086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .