On the re-assessment of inequality in Indonesia: household survey or national account?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2006. "On the re-assessment of inequality in Indonesia: household survey or national account?," MPRA Paper 1728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Sophie Robilliard & Sherman Robinson, 2003.
"Reconciling Household Surveys and National Accounts Data Using a Cross Entropy Estimation Method,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 49(3), pages 395-406, September.
- Robilliard, Anne-Sophie & Robinson, Sherman, 1999. "Reconciling household surveys and national accounts data using a cross entropy estimation method:," TMD discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Takahiro AKITA & Rizal Affandi LUKMAN & Yukino YAMADA, 1999. "Inequality In The Distribution Of Household Expenditures In Indonesia: A Theil Decomposition Analysis," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 37(2), pages 197-221, June.
- Löfgren, Hans & Harris, Rebecca Lee & Robinson, Sherman, 2001. "A standard computable general equilibrium (CGE) model in GAMS," TMD discussion papers 75, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Iqbal Irfany, 2014. "Affluence and emission trade-offs: evidence from Indonesian household carbon footprint," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 161, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014. "International Commodity Prices and Inequality in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201409, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2014.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; Indonesia; entropy;
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-03-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-03-10 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2007-03-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:200605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.