A Re-examination of the Exchange Rate Disconnect Puzzle: Evidence from Japanese Firm Level Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Qian, XingWang, 2012.
"Are Chinese trade flows different?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2127-2146.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & XingWang Qian, 2012. "Are Chinese Trade Flows Different?," NBER Working Papers 17875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D. & Qian, XingWang, 2012. "Are Chinese trade flows different?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Miguel Fuentes & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2012.
"Firm dynamics and real exchange rate fluctuations: Does trade openness matter? Evidence from Mexico's manufacturing sector,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 409-469, May.
- Miguel Fuentes & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2006. "Firm Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Does Trade Openness Matter? Evidence from Mexico's Manufacturing Sector," Documentos de Trabajo 312, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Fuentes, Miguel & Ibarrarán, Pablo, 2009. "Firm Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Does Trade Openness Matter? Evidence from Mexico’s Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Fuentes & Pablo Ibarrarán, 2010. "Firm Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Does Trade Openness Matter? Evidence from Mexico´s Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 583, Central Bank of Chile.
- Arpita Chatterjee & Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Jade Vichyanond, 2013.
"Multi-product Firms and Exchange Rate Fluctuations,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 77-110, May.
- Arpita Chatterjee & Rafael Dix-Carneiro & Jade Vichyanond, 2012. "Multi-Product Firms and Exchange Rate Fluctuations," Discussion Papers 2012-29, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Longjiang Chen, 2011. "The effect of China's RMB exchange rate movement on its agricultural export: A case study of export to Japan," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 26-41, January.
- Fatum, Rasmus & Liu, Runjuan & Tong, Jiadong & Xu, Jiayun, 2015. "Beggar thy neighbor or beggar thy domestic firms? evidence from 2000-2011 Chinese customs data," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 257, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sandile Hlatshwayo & Magnus Saxegaard, 2016. "The Consequences of Policy Uncertainty; Disconnects and Dilutions in the South African Real Effective Exchange Rate-Export Relationship," IMF Working Papers 16/113, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-05-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2006-05-06 (International Finance)
- NEP-INT-2006-05-06 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-05-06 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:scp:wpaper:06-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieuscus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.