Report NEP-IFN-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-IFN, a report on new working papers in the area of International Finance. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Al-Zoubi, Haitham A. & Daal, Elton, 2005. "A Note on the Foreign Exchange Market Efficiency Hypothesis: Does Small Sample Bias affect Inference?," Working Papers 2005-06, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Claudia Kwapil & Johann Scharler, 2007. "Interest Rate Pass-Through, Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability," Working Papers 118, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Sergio Luis Schmukler & Neeltje Van Horen, 2006. "International Financial Integration through the Law of One Price," Business School Working Papers 2006-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Daal, Elton & Naka, Atsuyuki & Yu, Jung-Suk, 2006. "Volatility Clustering, Leverage Effects, and Jump Dynamics in the US and Emerging Asian Equity Markets," Working Papers 2005-03, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Áron Gereben & György Gyomai & Norbert Kiss M., 2005. "The microstructure approach to exchange rates: a survey from a central bank’s viewpoint," MNB Occasional Papers 2005/42, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Robert Dekle & Hyeok Jeong & Heajin Ryoo, 2006. "A Re-examination of the Exchange Rate Disconnect Puzzle: Evidence from Japanese Firm Level Data," IEPR Working Papers 06.46, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Campa, José Manuel & Goldberg, Linda S., 2006. "Distribution Margins, Imported Inputs and the Insensitivity of the CPI to Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 5650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2006. "How does information affect the comovement between interest rates and exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 0608, European Central Bank.