The emergence of knowledge exchange: an agent-based model of a software market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirman, Alan P. & Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2001. "Evolving market structure: An ACE model of price dispersion and loyalty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 459-502, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based Computational Economics; adaptive behaviour; knowledge sharing; market efficiency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2006-07-15 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-15 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-NET-2006-07-15 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecfa:361. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .