Profile Learning by Strategic Workers in Wage-Setting Duopsony
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CEF97, Stanford University, Department of Economics, Stanford CA USA|
Web page: http://bucky.stanford.edu/cef97/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- V. Bhaskar & Ted To, 1996.
"Minimum Wages for Ronald McDonald Monopsonies: A Theory of Monopsonistic Competition,"
Labor and Demography
9603001, EconWPA, revised 21 May 1996.
- Bhaskar, V & To, Ted, 1999. "Minimum Wages for Ronald McDonald Monopsonies: A Theory of Monopsonistic Competition," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(455), pages 190-203, April.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Aurora García Gallego & Vicente Orts, 1995. "Strategic Consumer Location In Spatial Competition Models," Working Papers. Serie EC 1995-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Raymond Deneckere & Michael Rothschild, 1992. "Monopolistic Competition and Preference Diversity," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(2), pages 361-373.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979.
"On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition","
Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-50, September.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Welch, Finis, 1993. "Inequality and Relative Wages," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 104-09, May.
- repec:wuk:andedp:9605 is not listed on IDEAS
- Topel, Robert H, 1994. "Regional Labor Markets and the Determinants of Wage Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 17-22, May.
- B.Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1972.
"The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition,"
87, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- B. Curtis Eaton & Richard G. Lipsey, 1975. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in the Theory of Spatial Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(1), pages 27-49.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf7:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.