Monopolistic Competition and Preference Diversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bouckaert, Jan, 2000.
"Monopolistic competition with a mail order business,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 303-310, March.
- Bouckaert, J., 1995. "Momopolistic Competition with a Mail Order Business," Papers 9562, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Nathan H. Miller, 2008. "Competition When Consumers Value Firm Scope," EAG Discussions Papers 200807, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Clarissa Yeap, 2006. "The Production Decisions of Large Competitors: Detecting Cost Advantages and Strategic Behavior in Restaurants," Working Papers 06-19, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Simon P. Anderson & Regis Renault, 1999.
"Pricing, Product Diversity, and Search Costs: A Bertrand-Chamberlin-Diamond Model,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 30(4), pages 719-735, Winter.
- Anderson, S.P. & Renault, R., 1997. "Pricing, Product Diversity and Search Costs: A Bertrand-Chamberlin-Diamond Model," Papers 97.481, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Simon P. Anderson & Regis Renault, 1999. "Pricing, product diversity, and search costs: a Bertrand-Chamberlin-Diamond model," Virginia Economics Online Papers 335, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, Andre, 1992. "Multiproduct Firms: A Nested Logit Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 261-276, September.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre, 2000.
"From local to global competition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 423-448, March.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, André, 1996. "From Local to Global Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon P. Anderson & Andre de Palma, 1998. "From Local to Global Competition," Virginia Economics Online Papers 344, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- S. P. Anderson & A. de Palma, 1997. "From local to global competition," THEMA Working Papers 97-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ottaviano, G.I.P. & Thisse, J.-F., 1999.
"Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity,"
Economics Working Papers
eco99/31, European University Institute.
- OTTAVIANO, Gianmarco & THISSE, Jacques-François, 1999. "Monopolistic competition, multiproduct firms and optimum product diversity," CORE Discussion Papers 1999019, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Thisse, Jacques-François, 1999. "Monopolistic Competition, Multiproduct Firms and Optimum Product Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 2151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heritiana Ranaivoson, 2005. "The economic analysis of product diversity," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques r05083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Steven Berry & Amit Gandhi & Philip Haile, 2013.
"Connected Substitutes and Invertibility of Demand,"
Econometric Society, vol. 81(5), pages 2087-2111, September.
- Steven T. Berry & Amit Gandhi & Philip Haile, 2011. "Connected Substitutes and Invertibility of Demand," NBER Working Papers 17193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Berry & Amit Gandhi & Philip A. Haile, 2012. "Connected Substitutes and Invertibility of Demand," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000545, David K. Levine.
- Steven Berry & Amit Gandhi & Philip Haile, 2011. "Connected Substitutes and Invertibility of Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1806R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2012.
- Steven Berry & Amit Gandhi & Philip Haile, 2011. "Connected Substitutes and Invertibility of Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1806, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2011.
"Competition in large markets,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(7), pages 1113-1136, November.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2005. "Competition in Large Markets," NBER Working Papers 11847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2005. "Competition in Large Markets," 2005 Meeting Papers 356, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2005. "Competition in large markets," Working Paper Series WP-05-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Horrace, William C. & Huang, Rui & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2016.
"Effects of increased variety on demand, pricing, and welfare,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 569-587.
- William Horrace & Rui Huang & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2013. "Effects of Increased Variety on Demand, Pricing, and Welfare," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 152, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Jacques-François Thisse, 2000. "Microeconomic theories of imperfect competition," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(1), pages 47-99.
- William C. Horrace & Rui Huang & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 2009. "Variety: Consumer Choice and Optimal Diversity," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 115, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre, 1999. "Reverse discrete choice models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 745-764, November.
- Christou, Charalambos & Vettas, Nikolaos, 2003. "Informative Advertising and Product Differentiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 3953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jacques-Francois Thisse & Philip Ushchev, 2016. "Monopolistic Competition Without Apology," HSE Working papers WP BRP 141/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ralph M. Braid, 2016. "Potential merger-forcing entry reduces maximum spacing between firms in spatial competition," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(3), pages 653-669, August.
- V. Bhaskar & Ted To, 2000. "Is Perfect Price Discrimination Really Efficient? An Analysis of Free Entry Equilibria," Industrial Organization 0004011, EconWPA.
- Christou, C. & Vettas, N., 2008. "On informative advertising and product differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 92-112, January.
- Aurora García, Nikolaos Georgantzís, Vicente Orts Ríos, & José C. Pernías, "undated". "Profile Learning by Strategic Workers in Wage-Setting Duopsony," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 149, Society for Computational Economics.
- Andre dePalma & Karim Kilani, 2000. "The Optimal of Provision of Products with Income Effects," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1299, Econometric Society.
- Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Sabater-Grande, Gerardo, 2005. "Buyer-seller interaction in experimental spatial markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 89-108, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:59:y:1992:i:2:p:361-373.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.