Inequality and Relative Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aurora García, Nikolaos Georgantzís, Vicente Orts Ríos, & José C. Pernías, "undated". "Profile Learning by Strategic Workers in Wage-Setting Duopsony," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 149, Society for Computational Economics.
- Beyer, Harald & Rojas, Patricio & Vergara, Rodrigo, 1999. "Trade liberalization and wage inequality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 103-123, June.
- Horacio Matos-Díaz, 2009. "Determinantes de las tasas universitarias de graduación, retención y deserción en Puerto Rico: Un estudio de Caso," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, May.
- Peter Kuhn & A. Leslie Robb, 1998.
"Shifting Skill Demand and the Canada-US Unemployment Gap: Evidence from Prime-Age Men,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s1), pages 170-191, February.
- Peter Kuhn (McMaster) & A. Leslie Robb (McMaster), "undated". "Shifting Skill Demand and the Canada-US Unemployment Gap: Evidence from Prime-Age Men," Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers 01, McMaster University.
- Darius Lakdawalla, 2001. "The Declining Quality of Teachers," NBER Working Papers 8263, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Thomas Lemieux, 1994. "Changing Wage Structure and Black-White Differentials Among Men and Women: A Longitudinal Analysis," NBER Working Papers 4755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dennis A. Ahlburg & Brian P. Mccall & In-gang Na, "undated". "Time to Dropout From College: A Hazard Model with Endogenous Waiting," Working Papers 0102, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Susan Johnson & Peter Kuhn, 2004. "Increasing Male Earnings Inequality in Canada and the United States, 19811997: The Role of Hours Changes versus Wage Changes," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(2), pages 155-176, June.
- David R. Howell, 1993.
"Technological Change and the Demand for Skills in the 1980s: Does Skill Mismatch Explain the Growth of Low Earnings?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_101, Levy Economics Institute.
- David R. Howell, 1999. "Technological Change and the Demand for Skills in the 1980s: Does Skill Mismatch Explain the Growth of Low Earnings?," Macroeconomics 9907003, EconWPA.
- Osberg, L., 1995. "The Equity/Efficiency Trade-Off in Retrospect," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 95-04, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Hesham ABDEL-RAHMAN, "undated". "Trade, Urban Systems, and Labor Markets," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100000, EcoMod.
- Lilla, Marco, 2007. "Income Inequality and Education Premia," IRISS Working Paper Series 2007-11, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Hesham M. Abdel-Rahman & George Norman & Ping Wang, 2001.
"Skill Differentiation and Income Disparity in a Decentralized Matching Model of North-South Trade,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0131, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hesham M. Abdel-Rahman & George Norman & Ping Wang, 2001. "Skill Dierentiation and Income Disparity in a Decentralized Matching Model of North-South Trade," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0115, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Daniel Trefler, 1997. "Immigrants and Natives in General Equilibrium Trade Models," NBER Working Papers 6209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ross Miller & Masanori Hashimoto, 1997. "How Do Training And Early Labor Market Experience Affect The Economic Well-Being Of Youths?," Working Papers 009, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Wenger & Christian E. Weller, 2008. "The Interplay between Labor and Financial Markets: What are the Implications for Defined Contribution Accounts?," Working Papers wp162, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2003. "On the Impact of Inequality on Productivity Growth in the Short and Long Term: A Synthesis," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(s1), pages 65-86, January.
- L. Buron & R. Haveman & O. O'Donnell, "undated".
"Recent trends in U.S. male work and wage patterns: An overview,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1060-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Lawrence Buron & Robert Haveman & Owen O'Donnell, 1994. "Recent Trends in U.S. Male Work and Wage Patterns: An Overview," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_122, Levy Economics Institute.
- Robert Z Lawrence, 1994. "Trade, Multinationals and Labour," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Toutkoushian, Robert K., 1998. "Sex Matters Less for Younger Faculty: Evidence of Disaggregate Pay Disparities from the 1988 and 1993 NCES Surveys," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 55-71, February.
- Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 1999. "Endogenous Technological Change and Wage Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 47-77, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:2:p:104-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.