Mechanization in Nepalese agriculture: Potential knowledge gaps and significance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "A Plain Man’s Guide to Kaldor’s Growth Laws," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 345-358, March.
- Antonio Andreoni, 2011. "Manufacturing Agrarian Change - Agricultural production, inter-sectoral learning and technological capabilities," DRUID Working Papers 11-13, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Hiroyuki Takeshima, 2017. "Custom-hired tractor services and returns to scale in smallholder agriculture: a production function approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 363-372, May.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Adhikari, Rajendra Prasad & Poudel, Mahendra Nath & Kumar, Anjani, 2015. "Farm household typologies and mechanization patterns in Nepal Terai: Descriptive analysis of the Nepal living standards survey:," IFPRI discussion papers 1488, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Justin Doran & Bernard Fingleton, 2014.
"Economic shocks and growth: Spatio-temporal perspectives on Europe's economies in a time of crisis,"
Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 137-165, November.
- Doran, Justin & Fingleton, Bernard, 2012. "Economic shocks and growth: spatio-temporal perspectives on Europe's economies in a time of crisis," MPRA Paper 47292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jordi Pons-Novell & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 1999. "Kaldor's Laws and Spatial Dependence: Evidence for the European Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 443-451.
- Robert A. Blecker, 2009. "Long-Run Growth in Open Economies: Export-Led Cumulative Causation or a Balance-of-Payments Constraint?," Working Papers 2009-23, American University, Department of Economics.
- P. Sylos Labini, 1999. "The employment issue: investment, flexibility and the competition of developing countries," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 52(210), pages 257-280.
- Andre Lorentz & Tommaso Ciarli & Maria Savona & Marco Valente, 2019. "Structural Transformations and Cumulative Causation: Towards an Evolutionary Micro-foundation of the Kaldorian Growth Model," Working Papers of BETA 2019-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo, 2013.
"Cumulative causation in a structural economic dynamic approach to economic growth and uneven development,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 130-140.
- Araujo, Ricardo, 2011. "Cumulative Causation in a Structural Economic Dynamic Approach to Economic Growth and Uneven Development," MPRA Paper 29960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2005.
"Estimating Potential Output : a Survey of the Alternative Methods and their Applications to Brazil,"
1092, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Nelson H. Barbosa Filho, 2015. "Estimating Potential Output: a Survey of the Alternative Methods and their Applications to Brazil," Discussion Papers 0147, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Nelson H Barbosa-Filho, 2005. "Estimating potential output: a survey of the alternative methods and their applications to Brazil," Macroeconomics 0503003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gustavo Britto & João Prates Romero, 2011. "Modelos kaldorianos de crescimento e suas extensões contemporâneas," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 449, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, revised Jul 2013.
- Marcos Tostes Lamonica & Carmem Aparecida Feijo, 2007. "Crescimento E Industrialização No Brasil: As Lições Das Leis De Kaldor," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 053, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Juan JosÃ© EchavarrÃa & Carlos Caballero Argáez & Juan Luis Londoño de la Cuesta, 1983. "El proceso de industrializaciÃ³n. Algunas ideas sobre un viejo debate," Coyuntura EconÃ³mica, Fedesarrollo, vol. 13(4), pages 175-219, September.
- Soro, Bruno, 2012. "Harrod, Kaldor, and the Idea of the "Foreign Trade Multiplier” - Harrod, Kaldor e l’idea dell’esistenza di un “moltiplicatore del commercio estero”," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 65(1), pages 173-187.
- Mark Setterfield & Selen Ozcelik, 2017. "Is the balance of payments constrained growth rate time-varying? Exchange rate over valuation, policy-induced recessions, deindustrialization, and long run growth," Working Papers 1726, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Simon Wiederhold, 2012. "The Role of Public Procurement in Innovation: Theory and Empirical Evidence," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 43, August.
- Tostes Lamonica, Marcos & Feijó, Carmen Aparecida, 2012. "The importance of the manufacturing sector for Brazilian economic development," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- P. Sylos Labini, 1999. "The employment issue: investment, flexibility and the competition of developing countries," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 52(210), pages 257-280.
- Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 1998. "Economic Growth and Verdoorn's Law in the Spanish Regions, 1962-1991," Studies in Economics 9801, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lopez Julio, 2002. "Modernization, Heterogeneity and Employment in Mexico," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 227-242.
- Vitor JoÃ£o Pereira Martinho, 2004. "Endogenous productivity and scale economies. a verdoorn law application in the Portuguese regions," ERSA conference papers ersa04p9, European Regional Science Association.
- Ute Pieper, 2003. "Sectoral regularities of productivity growth in developing countries--a Kaldorian interpretation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(6), pages 831-850, November.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict & Emily Ghosh, 2018. "Downshifting in the Fast Lane: A Post-Keynesian Model of a Consumer-Led Transition," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMechanization dynamics in Nepal; Current understanding and potential knowledge gaps;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:saw:wpaper:wp/18/03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sawtenp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ankur Singh (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sawtenp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.