Public debt repudiation in a monetary union: the role of the geographical allocation of domestic debt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Codogno & Carlo Favero & Alessandro Missale, 2003. "Yield spreads on EMU government bonds," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(37), pages 503-532, October.
- Di Gioacchino, Debora & Ginebri, Sergio & Sabani, Laura, 2000. "Bribery and Public Debt Repudiation," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 105(3-4), pages 303-321, December.
- Harms, Philipp, 2002. "Poverty and Political Risk," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 250-262, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waldenström, Daniel, 2010. "Why does sovereign risk differ for domestic and external debt? Evidence from Scandinavia, 1938-1948," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 387-402, April.
- Philipp Harms & Joachim Lutz, 2014. "Foreign vs. domestic public debt and the composition of government expenditure: A political-economy approach," Working Papers 1415, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 20 Nov 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary union; Public debt; Government default; Political economy; Common agency.;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sap:wpaper:wp81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luisa Giuriato). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dprosit.html .