Crisis Bancaria y Medicion de Riesgo de Default. Metodos y el Caso de los Bancos Cooperativos en Argentina
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 1996|
|Date of revision:||Jul 1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Vito Dumas 284, Victoria, Buenos Aires, B1644BID|
Web page: http://www.udesa.edu.ar
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sinkey, Joseph F, Jr, 1978. "Identifying "Problem" Banks: How Do the Banking Authorities Measure a Bank's Risk Exposure?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 184-93, May.
- Martin, Daniel, 1977. "Early warning of bank failure : A logit regression approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 249-276, November.
- Santomero, Anthony M. & Vinso, Joseph D., 1977. "Estimating the probability of failure for commercial banks and the banking system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 185-205, October.
- Meyer, Paul A & Pifer, Howard W, 1970. "Prediction of Bank Failures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(4), pages 853-68, September.
- Sinkey, Joseph F, Jr, 1975. "A Multivariate Statistical Analysis of the Characteristics of Problem Banks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Sinkey, Joseph F., 1977. "Identifying Large Problem/Failed Banks: The Case of Franklin National Bank of New York," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(05), pages 779-800, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sad:wpaper:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.