Islamic Economics: Still in Search of an Identity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuran, Timur, 1983. "Behavioral norms in the Islamic doctrine of economics : A critique," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 353-379, December.
- Shams, Rasul, 2004. "A Critical Assessment of Islamic Economics," HWWA Discussion Papers 281, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Timur Kuran, 1995. "Islamic Economics and the Islamic Subeconomy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 155-173, Fall.
- Kuran, T., 1995. "Islamic Economics and the Islamic Subeconomy," Papers 9505, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Pryor, Frederic L., 1985. "The islamic economic system," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 197-223, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:27:y:1993:i:3:p:793-812 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuran, Timur, 1995. "Further reflections on the behavioral norms of Islamic economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 159-163, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-05-29 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-29 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-29 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-29 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-05-29 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rza:wpaper:283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Charles Tanton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersacza.html .