Report NEP-HPE-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Perdices de Blas & Jose? Luis Ramos Gorostiza, 2012. "Blanco White y las cuestiones econo?micas," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1204, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00624297 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Heuristic in the economic: a note on Robert Nozick," MPRA Paper 38882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2012. "Post-Keynesian Institutionalism after the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_724, Levy Economics Institute.
- Friedman, Benjamin Morton, 2011. "Reconstructing Economics in Light of the 2007-? Financial Crisis," Scholarly Articles 5241348, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2012. "Economics is not what you think: A defense of the economic approach to taxation," Working Papers halshs-00698575, HAL.
- Wilson, William Julius, 2011. "The Declining Significance of Race: Revisited & Revised," Scholarly Articles 8052151, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Abdulkader Cassim Mahomedy, 2012. "Islamic Economics: Still in Search of an Identity," Working Papers 283, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Risse, Mathias, 2011. "Global Justice," Scholarly Articles 4669674, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.