Defining Business Process Maturity. A Journey towards Excellence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:prp:uppmos:978-961-7023-55-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Radosavljević Marija, 2015. "Process Orientation as a Basis for increasing supply chain Management Maturity," Economic Themes, De Gruyter Open, vol. 53(3), pages 398-414, September.
- Maciejczak, Mariusz, 2014. "Process Maturity Of Short Food Supply Chains," Journal of Central European Green Innovation, KÃ¡roly RÃ³bert University College, vol. 2(4).
- Ma³gorzata Okrêglicka & Monika Mynarzova & Radomir Kana, 2015. "Business Process Maturity In Small And Mediumsized Enterprises," Polish Journal of Management Studies, Czestochowa Technical University, Department of Management, vol. 12(1), pages 121-131, DEcember.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness process maturity; business process capability; business process management; business process orientation; continuous improvement; process excellence; business excellence;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:11/725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .