The effectiveness of coach turnover and the effect on home team advantage, team quality and team ranking
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sangit Chatterjee & Frederick Wiseman & Robert Perez, 2002. "Studying improved performance in golf," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1219-1227.
- Audas, Rick & Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John, 2002. "The impact of managerial change on team performance in professional sports," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 633-650.
- R. H. Koning, 2003. "An econometric evaluation of the effect of firing a coach on team performance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 555-564.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besters, Lucas, 2018. "Economics of professional football," Other publications TiSEM d9e6b9b7-a17b-4665-9cca-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lucas M. Besters & Jan C. Ours & Martin A. Tuijl, 2016.
"Effectiveness of In-Season Manager Changes in English Premier League Football,"
Springer, vol. 164(3), pages 335-356, September.
- Besters, Lucas & van Ours, Jan & van Tuijl, Martin, 2016. "Effectiveness of in-season manager changes in English Premier League Football," Other publications TiSEM b48506e5-154b-470e-bae2-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsManagerial change; home team advantage; team performance; team quality; regression model; individual match data; team ranking;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SPO-2008-12-21 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rug:rugwps:08/535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nathalie Verhaeghe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ferugbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.