China - HP-SSST: Last Part of Growing Pains?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Zanardi, Maurizio, 2006. "Antidumping: A problem in international trade," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 591-617, September.
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Patrick A. Messerlin & Jasper M. Wauters, 2008. "The Law and Economics of Contingent Protection in the WTO," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12731.
- Dan Wei, 2013. "Antidumping in Emerging Countries in the Post-crisis Era: A Case Study on Brazil and China," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 921-958, December.
- Prusa, Thomas J. & Vermulst, Edwin, 2014. "China – Countervailing and Anti-dumping Duties on Grain Oriented Flat-rolled Electrical Steel from the United States: exporting US AD/CVD methodologies through WTO dispute settlement?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 229-266, April.
- Prusa, Thomas J. & Vermulst, Edwin, 2015. "China – Anti-Dumping and Countervailing Duty Measures on Broiler Products from the United States: How the chickens came home to roost," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 287-335, April.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Bown, Chad P., 2003. "Antidumping and retaliation threats," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 249-273, August.
- Moore, Michael O. & Wu, Mark, 2015. "Antidumping and Strategic Industrial Policy: Tit-for-Tat Trade Remedies and the China–X-Ray Equipment Dispute," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 239-286, April.
- Mitchell, Andrew D. & Prusa, Thomas J., 2016. "China–Autos: Haven't We Danced this Dance Before?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 303-325, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Qin & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2016. "China–GOES (Article 21.5): Time to clarify the standard for price suppression and price depression in AD/CVD investigations," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/49, European University Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; WTO trade disputes; impact analysis; essential fact; price undercutting; non-attribution; China;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2016/48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .