China–HP-SSST: Last Part of Growing Pains?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dukgeun Ahn & Maurizio Zanardi, 2016. "China - HP-SSST: Last Part of Growing Pains?," Working Papers 122796063, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Dukgeun Ahn & Maurizio Zanardi, 2016. "China - HP-SSST: Last Part of Growing Pains?," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/48, European University Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zanardi, Maurizio, 2006. "Antidumping: A problem in international trade," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 591-617, September.
- Moore, Michael O. & Wu, Mark, 2015. "Antidumping and Strategic Industrial Policy: Tit-for-Tat Trade Remedies and the China–X-Ray Equipment Dispute," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 239-286, April.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Bown, Chad P., 2003. "Antidumping and retaliation threats," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 249-273, August.
- Petros C. Mavroidis & Patrick A. Messerlin & Jasper M. Wauters, 2008. "The Law and Economics of Contingent Protection in the WTO," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12731.
- Dan Wei, 2013. "Antidumping in Emerging Countries in the Post-crisis Era: A Case Study on Brazil and China," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 921-958, December.
- Prusa, Thomas J. & Vermulst, Edwin, 2014. "China – Countervailing and Anti-dumping Duties on Grain Oriented Flat-rolled Electrical Steel from the United States: exporting US AD/CVD methodologies through WTO dispute settlement?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 229-266, April.
- Mitchell, Andrew D. & Prusa, Thomas J., 2016. "China–Autos: Haven't We Danced this Dance Before?," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 303-325, April.
- Prusa, Thomas J. & Vermulst, Edwin, 2015. "China – Anti-Dumping and Countervailing Duty Measures on Broiler Products from the United States: How the chickens came home to roost," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 287-335, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Qin & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2016. "China–GOES (Article 21.5): Time to clarify the standard for price suppression and price depression in AD/CVD investigations," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/49, European University Institute.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:wotrrv:v:16:y:2017:i:02:p:159-181_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_WTR .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.