Degree of coordination in market-coupling and counter-trading
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chao, Hung-Po & Peck, Stephen C, 1998. "Reliability Management in Competitive Electricity Markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 189-200, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- More on efficient trade between power markets
by Michael Giberson in knowledge problem on 2010-05-13 01:06:36
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristiansen, T. & Rosellón, J., 2010.
"Merchant electricity transmission expansion: A European case study,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4107-4115.
- Juan Rosellon & Tarjei Kristiansen, 2007. "Merchant Electricity Transmission Expansion: A European Case Study," Working papers DTE 391, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Tarjei Kristiansen & Juan Rosellón, 2010. "Merchant Electricity Transmission Expansion: A European Case Study," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1028, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2010-05-02 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsc:rsceui:2010/24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RSCAS web unit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsiueit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.